The deadline for Fall 2020 admissions has been extended to July 15, 2020. Fellowship awards are available for competitive applicants. Applicants are encouraged to submit their application as soon as possible, as admissions review takes place on a rolling basis.
In addition to a non-refundable application fee, applicants will be required to submit the following documents:
- Unofficial Transcript (uploaded electronically in application system)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Scores; the UCI institution code is 4859. (The GRE exam will be waived for competitive applicants; please contact us for more information)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (uploaded electronically in application system)
- Statement of Purpose
- Personal History
- Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae (uploaded electronically in application system)
- TOEFL or IELTS (Required for international applicants who did not complete entire degree at US institution).
Applicants may apply online through the UC Irvine Graduate Division website.
For more information about admissions, please contact:
Graduate Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org